Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cross Stitch WISP

I haven't been as fast as I had hoped, but I am making steady progress!  Enough so to justify a little update.

I made this design in honor of my mother who is a quilter. So of course, guess who I am stitching this for. I just have to be done by June, which I can surely manage! It's a nice project, and I already know she is going to like it!

Europe is in the midst of a deep freeze, but it's perfect for staying inside and getting lots of stitching done!!  Next I have to catch up a little on the TAST stitches. I got behind. Also time to think about this month's embroidery journal project. It feels like winter should be my subject, but I don't know about that. I am counting the days until spring starts!

1 comment:

Jensters said...

Wonderful Emily and im sure your Mum will be really pleased....hope your not to cold! x