Thursday, October 18, 2012

Magazine Feature and WIP

The ezine &Stitches has just published their 4th edition and have been kind enough to feature me this month! There are lots of great photos and projects and eye candy in this issue so go check it out!! Just click here to visit their blog with information. A big thanks to Nicole and Carina for their work putting this together.

I'm busy, busy this week working to get my art exhibit project done. The exhibit opens November 3rd and is in Brigham City, Utah. If you just happen to be in the neighborhood, you should definitely stop by. The local quilt guild is hosting this, so there will likely be many quilts, but I know they are taking other types of artwork too, including this embroidery.
Halloween is not the theme!! I will say more about this when the time comes.

3 comments:

Rebel Blossom @ Studio 2sixty said...

This would be a great day of the dead embroidery!

Starr White said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see the whole thing :)

sewphie said...

I love the look of this skeleton - very cute!